A Randomized, Placebo-controlled, 2-way Crossover, Double-blind Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of JNJ-42847922 in Subjects With Insomnia Disorder Without Psychiatric Comorbidity
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Seltorexant (Primary)
- Indications Insomnia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 18 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jan 2016 According to a Minerva Neurosciences media release, complete results are planned for peer-reviewed presentation in the future.
- 11 Jan 2016 Primary endpoint has been met(Sleep Efficiency by Polysomnography), according to a Minerva Neurosciences Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History