A Phase IIA, Open-label Study Designed to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of BL-8040 Followed by Anti-Thymocyte Globulin (hATG), Cyclosporine and Methylprednisolone in Adult Subjects With Aplastic Anemia (AA) or Hypoplastic Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BL 8040 (Primary) ; Antithymocyte globulin; Ciclosporin; Methylprednisolone
- Indications Aplastic anaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BioLineRx
- 16 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 16 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 23 Nov 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting according to a BioLineRx media release.