A Phase IIa Study of Allogeneic Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells in Subjects With Mild to Moderate Dementia Due to Alzheimer's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ischemia-tolerant mesenchymal stem cells (Primary)
- Indications Dementia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Stemedica Cell Technologies
- 01 Nov 2016 According to a Stemedica Cell Technologies media release, first patient has been enrolled in this study.
- 10 Jun 2015 New trial record
- 09 Jun 2015 US FDA has approved the Investigational New Drug (IND) application for this trial, according to a Stemedica Cell Technologies.