Phase 2 Study of aNK (Activated NK-92 Natural Killer Cells) Infusions in Combination With ALT-803 (IL-15) in Patients With Stage III (IIIB) or Stage IV Merkel Cell Carcinoma (MCC)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CST 101 (Primary) ; ALT 803
- Indications Merkel cell carcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors NantKwest
- 19 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 20 Mar 2017 According to a NantKwest media release, FDA has grant Orphan Drug Designation for company's activated natural killer (aNK) cell therapy for treatment of patients with advanced Merkel cell carcinoma was based in part on data presented at the Annual Society of Immunotherapy (SITC) meeting in November 2016.
- 08 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.