A Phase 1/2 Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Ulocuplumab Combined With Nivolumab in Subjects With Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary) ; Ulocuplumab (Primary)
- Indications Pancreatic cancer; Small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CXCessoR4
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 09 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued because of lack of efficacy in the short term acute phase.
- 17 Jul 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 189 to 195 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jul 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.