A Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of AVP-786 (Deuterated [d6]-Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide [d6-DM]/Quinidine Sulfate [Q]) as an Adjunctive Treatment for Patients With Residual Schizophrenia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Deudextromethorphan (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Avanir Pharmaceuticals
- 04 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 17 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 17 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.