A Phase I/II Study of Donor BPX-501 T Cell Infusion for Adults With Recurrent or Minimal Residual Disease Hematologic Malignancies Post-Allogeneic Transplant
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rivogenlecleucel (Primary) ; Rimiducid
- Indications Haematological malignancies; Leukaemia; Lymphoma; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bellicum Pharmaceuticals
- 13 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2030 to 1 Dec 2020.
- 08 Aug 2016 According to a Bellicum Pharmaceuticals media release, status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 25 Mar 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Jul 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.