A Phase I/II Safety Study of Planned BPX-501 T Cell Infusion After Partially Mismatched, Related, HSCT in Adults With Advanced Hematologic Malignances at High Risk for Relapse
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rivogenlecleucel (Primary) ; Rimiducid
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Haematological malignancies; Hodgkin's disease; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bellicum Pharmaceuticals
- 13 Oct 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 11 Jul 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated