Single Arm Neoadjuvant Phase I/II Study of MEDI4736 (Anti-PD-L1 Antibody) Concomitant With Weekly Nab-paclitaxel and Dose-dense Doxorubicin/Cyclophosphamide (ddAC) Chemotherapy for Clinical Stage I-III Triple Negative Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Jun 2017 Results (n=3) from phase I portion of the study analysing the safety of MEDI4736 administered concomitant with weekly nab-paclitaxel and dose dense doxorubicin/cyclophosphamide as neoadjuvant chemotherapy for stage I-III triple negative breast cancer, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 02 Dec 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Jul 2015 New trial record