A Phase I, Multicenter, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation and Expansion, Safety, Pharmacokinetic, Pharmacodynamic, and Clinical Activity Study of Orally Administered AG-881 in Patients With Advanced Hematologic Malignancies With an IDH1 and/or IDH2 Mutation
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AG 881 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Haematological malignancies; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Agios Pharmaceuticals
- 22 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 22 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 03 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Jun 2017.