A Phase III, Randomized, Double-Blind, Active Comparator-Controlled Clinical Trial to Study the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Imipenem/Cilastatin/Relebactam (MK-7655A) Versus Piperacillin/Tazobactam in Subjects With Hospital-Acquired Bacterial Pneumonia or Ventilator-Associated Bacterial Pneumonia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cilastatin/imipenem/relebactam (Primary) ; Linezolid; Piperacillin/tazobactam
- Indications Bacterial infections; Nosocomial pneumonia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESTORE-IMI 2
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 07 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 May 2019.
- 07 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 May 2019.
- 16 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Mar 2018, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.