A Two-Part, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Intravenous CR845 in Hemodialysis Patients With Moderate-to-Severe Pruritus
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Difelikefalin (Primary)
- Indications Pruritus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cara Therapeutics
- 23 Jun 2017 According to a Cara Therapeutics media release, based on results from Part A company receives Breakthrough therapy designation from FDA for I.V. CR845 for the treatment of chronic kidney disease-associated pruritus in hemodialysis patients.
- 28 Mar 2017 According to a Cara Therapeutics media release, the company plans to meet with the US FDA to finalize the trial design of part B ot this trial and to initiate patient recruitment later this year.
- 28 Mar 2017 Topline results from part A of this trial published in a Cara Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History