A Single Arm Phase IV Study of Afatinib in Elderly Patients With Stage IV or Recurrent Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Whose Tumors Have Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR) Exon 19 Deletions or Exon 21(L858R) Substitution Mutations
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 14 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 14 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 23 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Mar 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.