A Phase 1/2 Study of HDAC Inhibitor, Mocetinostat, in Combination With PD-L1 Inhibitor, Durvalumab, in Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors and Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Mocetinostat (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mirati Therapeutics
- 09 Mar 2017 According to a Mirati Therapeutics media release, the company expects to provide an update from the trial in mid 2017.
- 05 Jun 2016 According to Mirati Therapeutics media release, the company plans to provide an update on this Phase 2 trial as progress continues, with the potential to see initial signals of activity by early 2017.
- 05 Jun 2016 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to Mirati Therapeutics media release.