A Phase 1/2 Study of HDAC Inhibitor, Mocetinostat, in Combination With PD-L1 Inhibitor, Durvalumab, in Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors and Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Mocetinostat (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mirati Therapeutics
- 12 Oct 2017 According to a Mirati Therapeutics media release, Stage 1 of the study is currently enrolling nine patients in each cohort; one cohort has already met the prespecified criteria for expansion into stage 2 with at least one confirmed partial response. Mirati will provide an update on this study by the end of the year.
- 29 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2018 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 29 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.