A Phase 1b/2 Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Rociletinib (CO-1686) Administered in Combination With MPDL3280A in Patients With Activating EGFR Mutation-positive (EGFRm) Advanced or Metastatic Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Rociletinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Clovis Oncology
- 18 Sep 2017 NCT reports trial status as active, no longer recruiting and as per MR it is discontinued. kept info as per compnay sponsored MR.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Jan 2017.