An Early-Phase, Multicenter, Open-Label Study of the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Atezolizumab (MPDL3280A) In Pediatric and Young Adult Patients With Previously Treated Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Ewing's sarcoma; Hodgkin's disease; Neuroblastoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Osteosarcoma; Rhabdoid tumour; Rhabdomyosarcoma; Soft tissue sarcoma; Solid tumours; Wilms' tumour
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms iMATRIX
- Sponsors Roche
- 06 Jun 2017 According to results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, new cohorts are planned in rhabdoid tumor (RT) and atypical teratoid rhabdoid tumor (RT) .
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (n=74, as of 19 Jul 2016) presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 01 Apr 2017 The trial has been Discontinued Austria.