Phase I/II, Study of Selective Inhibitor of Nuclear Export (SINE) Selinexor (KPT-330) + Sorafenib in Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Selinexor (Primary) ; Sorafenib
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Nov 2017 According to a Karyopharm Therapeutics media release, updated data from this trial will be presented at the American Society of Hematology (ASH) 2017 annual meeting.
- 15 May 2017 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.
- 10 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to suspended, according to a Karyopharm Therapeutics media release