A Phase 2a Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of THVD-102, a combination of Oxybutynin and Pilocarpine, in Subjects with Primary Focal Hyperhidrosis.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Oxybutynin/pilocarpine (Primary) ; Oxybutynin
- Indications Hyperhidrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors TheraVida
- 27 Feb 2017 Results published in a TheraVida Media Release.
- 27 Feb 2017 Results were published in the February 2017 issue of the Journal of Drugs in Dermatology, according to a TheraVida media release.
- 03 Oct 2016 Primary endpoint (Changes from baseline to end of treatment in symptoms associated with PFH) has been met, according to a TheraVida media release.