A Randomized, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Phase 3 Study of Nivolumab, Nivolumab in Combination With Ipilimumab, or Placebo as Maintenance Therapy in Subjects With Extensive-Stage Disease Small Cell Lung Cancer (ED-SCLC) After Completion of Platinum-based First Line Chemotherapy (CheckMate 451: CHECKpoint Pathway and nivoluMAb Clinical Trial Evaluation 451)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate 451
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 13 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 22 Oct 2019 to 20 Nov 2019.
- 05 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 Oct 2019.
- 05 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Sep 2018.