A Phase 1/2, Open-Label Safety and Efficacy Evaluation of CRS-207 in Combination With Epacadostat in Adults With Platinum-Resistant Ovarian, Fallopian, or Peritoneal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CRS 207 (Primary) ; Epacadostat (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SEASCAPE
- Sponsors Aduro BioTech
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Nov 2016 According to an Aduro BioTech media release, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has lifted the partial clinical hold placed on its clinical trials evaluating the LADD (live, attenuated double-deleted) immunotherapy platform, enabling patient enrollment to resume in all the company-sponsored clinical studies.
- 21 Nov 2016 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.