A Randomized, Open-Label, Two-arm, Comparative Study in Chinese Subjects With Chemotherapy Naïve Stage IV Melanoma Receiving Ipilimumab (3 mg/kg) vs. Dacarbazine
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Dacarbazine
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 24 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 23 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 1 Apr 2019.
- 28 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 1 Jun 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.