A 24-week International, Multicenter, Randomized, Open-Label, Active-Controlled, Parallel Group, Phase 3b Trial With a 28-week Extension to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Saxagliptin Co-administered With Dapagliflozin Compared to Insulin Glargine in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Who Have Inadequate Glycemic Control on Metformin With or Without Sulfonylurea Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dapagliflozin (Primary) ; Saxagliptin (Primary) ; Insulin glargine
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca; Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 13 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 May 2017.
- 13 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 05 Nov 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.