A Phase I/II, Multi-center, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Study Designed to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of PTI-428 in Subjects With Cystic Fibrosis
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PTI 428 (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Proteostasis Therapeutics
- 31 Jul 2017 According to a Proteostasis Therapeutics media release, the company has completed dosing of 19 patients to date.
- 18 Jul 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 136 to 144.
- 29 Jun 2017 The Company has initiated screening of patients for the 28-day study and plans to report safety and efficacy data from this cohort in Q4 of 2017 according to a Proteostasis Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History