A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Oral Lefamulin (BC 3781) Versus Oral Moxifloxacin in Adults With Community-Acquired Bacterial Pneumonia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lefamulin (Primary) ; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Community-acquired pneumonia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LEAP 2
- Sponsors Nabriva Therapeutics
- 04 Dec 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting according to a Nabriva Therapeutics media release.
- 09 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 09 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.