A Phase 1/2 Multicenter, Open-label, Dose-escalation, and Dose-expansion Study to Evaluate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Immunogencity, and Antitumor Activity of MEDI4276 in Subjects With Select HER2-expressing Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MEDI 4276 (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Gastric cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 25 Aug 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 120 to 216.
- 25 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Oct 2019.
- 25 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Oct 2019.