A Phase 1/1b, Open-Label, Multicenter, Repeat-Dose, Dose-Selection Study of CPI-444 as Single Agent and in Combination With Atezolizumab in Patients With Selected Incurable Cancers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; CPI 444 (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Breast cancer; Colorectal cancer; Head and neck cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Prostate cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Corvus Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Aug 2017 According to a Corvus Pharmaceuticals media release, company plans to present additional data from this study at the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) 32nd Annual Meeting in November 2017.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (n=34) presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 05 Jun 2017 According to a Corvus Pharmaceuticals media release, interim safety and efficacy data from the renal cell carcinoma (RCC) and non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) expansion cohorts (n=75) from the study has been presented in an oral presentation at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) 2017 Annual Meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History