A Phase Ib, Open Label, Multiple Ascending Dose, Pilot Study to Assess the Safety, Preliminary Efficacy and Pharmacokinetics of Subcutaneously Administered APL-2 in Subjects With Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria (PNH)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs APL 2 (Primary)
- Indications Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PADDOCK
- Sponsors Apellis Pharmaceuticals
- 29 Jun 2017 Results (n=3; 270mg dose) published in an Apellis Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 26 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 02 Dec 2016 Interim results will be presented at the International PNH Interest Group (IPIG) Annual Scientific Assembly and at the American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting.