A Non-Randomized, Open-Label, Multi-Center Phase 1/2 Study Evaluating the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Efficacy of ABT-414 in Japanese Subjects With Malignant Glioma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Depatuxizumab mafodotin (Primary) ; Temozolomide
- Indications Glioblastoma; Glioma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 18 Sep 2017 Treatment arm has been increased from 3 to 4 and patients number also increases.
- 18 Sep 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 46 to 50.
- 18 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 22 Jul 2018 to 31 Dec 2020.