Drug-drug Interaction Study to Evaluate the Effect of Multiple Doses of JNJ-56021927 on the Pharmacokinetics of Multiple Cytochrome P450 and Transporter Substrates in Subjects With Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Apalutamide (Primary) ; Fexofenadine; Midazolam; Omeprazole; Pioglitazone; Rosuvastatin; Vitamin K; Warfarin
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Aragon Pharmaceuticals
- 17 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 17 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 1 Jul 2018.
- 19 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Nov 2018.