A Phase 1/2 Study of Vadastuximab Talirine (SGN-CD33A) in Combination With Azacitidine in Patients With Previously Untreated International Prognostic Scoring System (IPSS) Intermediate-2 or High Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vadastuximab talirine (Primary) ; Azacitidine; Azacitidine
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Seattle Genetics
- 19 Jun 2017 According to a company media release, Seattle Genetics is suspending patient enrollment and treatment in all of its vadastuximab talirine clinical trials based on unfavourable results obtained in the phase III CASCADE trial.
- 19 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended according to a Seattle Genetics media release.
- 26 Apr 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 130 to 142.