A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group Study to Assess the Pharmacodynamics, Safety/Tolerability and Efficacy of Topical Omiganan in Patients With Usual Type Vulvar Intraepithelial Neoplasia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Omiganan (Primary)
- Indications Vulvar intraepithelial neoplasia
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cutanea Life Sciences
- 01 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 21 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 25 Nov 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.