A Phase 1b, Open-Label, Dose Escalation and Expansion Study of Demcizumab Plus Pembrolizumab in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Demcizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Pembrolizumab; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Prostate cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors OncoMed Pharmaceuticals
- 08 May 2017 According to a company media release, OncoMed is discontinuing the dosing of all patients on the demcizumab trials and will conduct a complete program review in the near term with its partner Celgene.
- 08 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, according to an OncoMed Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 13 Apr 2017 According to an OncoMed Pharmaceuticals media release, company will discontinue any enrollment in ongoing demcizumab trials.