A Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose Escalating, Cross Over Designed Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Open-Label, Continuous Subcutaneous Infusion of Cenderitide Via the Insulet Drug Delivery System in Chronic Stable Heart Failure Subjects With Moderate Renal Impairment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cenderitide (Primary)
- Indications Heart failure
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Capricor Therapeutics
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 31 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 31 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Apr 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.