A Phase I/IIa Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of the Combination of the Oncolytic Immunotherapy Pexa-Vec With the PD-1 Receptor Blocking Antibody Nivolumab in the First-line Treatment of Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary) ; Pexastimogene devacirepvec (Primary)
- Indications Liver cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Transgene
- 13 Sep 2017 According to a Transgene media release, first data readout from this trial is expected in 2018.
- 31 Jul 2017 The principal investigator of this multi-center trial is Prof Olivier Rosmorduc, according to a Transgene media release.
- 31 Jul 2017 The first patient has been treated in this trial, according to a Transgene media release.