A Phase Ib, Open-Label Study Evaluating the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Atezolizumab (Anti−PD-L1 Antibody) in Combination With Trastuzumab Emtansine or With Trastuzumab and Pertuzumab (With and Without Docetaxel) in Patients With HER2-Positive Breast Cancer and Atezolizumab With Doxorubicin and Cyclophosphamide in HER2-Negative Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cyclophosphamide; Docetaxel; Doxorubicin; Pertuzumab; Trastuzumab; Trastuzumab emtansine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Roche
- 16 May 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 100 to 98.
- 09 Mar 2017 Two new drugs doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide has been added in the study . Treatment arms has been changed from 5 to 10.
- 09 Mar 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 66 to 100.