A Phase 2, Open-label, Multiple Ascending Dose Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, Tolerability, Immunogenicity, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of ALXN1210 Administered Intravenously to Patients With Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ravulizumab (Primary)
- Indications Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Nov 2017 According to an Alexion Pharmaceuticals media release, data will be presented at the 59th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting.
- 27 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Feb 2017.
- 23 Jun 2016 Study cohort 4 added to the treatment table hence number of treatment arms changed from 3 to 4