A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of QPI-1002 for Prevention of Delayed Graft Function in Recipients of a Donation After Brain Death Older Donor Kidney Transplant
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Teprasiran (Primary)
- Indications Delayed graft function
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ReGIFT
- Sponsors Quark Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Jul 2017 This study was discontinued in Netherlands according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 28 Mar 2017 According to a Silence Therapeutics media release, data readout from this trial is expected in third quarter of 2018.
- 14 Mar 2016 According to a Quark Pharmaceuticals media release, the company has dosed the first patients in this trial.