Randomized, Placeo-controlled, Double-blind Phase 2 Study of Patritumab (U3-1287) in Combination With Cetuximab Plus Platinum-based Therapy in First Line Setting in Subjects With Recurrent or Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Patritumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cetuximab; Cisplatin
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Company
- 23 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 27 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Jul 2017.
- 07 Jun 2016 Trial design presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology