Randomized, Placeo-controlled, Double-blind Phase 2 Study of Patritumab (U3-1287) in Combination With Cetuximab Plus Platinum-based Therapy in First Line Setting in Subjects With Recurrent or Metastatic Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Patritumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cetuximab; Cisplatin
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Company
- 19 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 4 Oct 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 23 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 4 Oct 2017.
- 23 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.