A Randomized Multicenter, Open-label, Phase 2 Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Azacitidine Subcutaneous in Combination With Durvalumab (MEDI4736) in Previously Untreated Subjects With Higher-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS) or in Elderly (≥ 65 Years) Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Subjects Not Eligible for Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation (HSCT)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Durvalumab (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FUSION HR MDS/ELDERLY AML 001
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 30 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 11 Feb 2018 to 26 May 2018.
- 30 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology