A Phase III, Randomized, Double-blind, Controlled Multicenter Study of Intravenous PI3K Inhibitor Copanlisib in Combination With Standard Immunochemotherapy Versus Standard Immunochemotherapy in Patients With Relapsed Indolent Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (iNHL)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Copanlisib (Primary) ; Bendamustine; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHRONOS-4
- Sponsors Bayer
- 12 Sep 2017 Trial design for CHRONOS-3 and CHRONOS-4 studies presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress
- 01 Sep 2017 According to a Bayer media release, data from this trial will be presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Congress in Sep 2017.
- 26 Oct 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 724 to 676.