A Phase III, Randomized, Double-blind, Controlled Multicenter Study of Intravenous PI3K Inhibitor Copanlisib in Combination With Standard Immunochemotherapy Versus Standard Immunochemotherapy in Patients With Relapsed Indolent Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (iNHL)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Copanlisib (Primary) ; Bendamustine; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHRONOS-4
- Sponsors Bayer
- 26 Oct 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 724 to 676.
- 26 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2024 to 1 Dec 2024.
- 26 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2021 to 1 Sep 2021.