A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind Study Comparing ABT-494 to Placebo and to Adalimumab in Subjects With Moderately to Severely Active Rheumatoid Arthritis Who Are on a Stable Background of Methotrexate (MTX) and Who Have an Inadequate Response to MTX (MTX-IR)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Upadacitinib (Primary) ; Adalimumab
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SELECT-COMPARE
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 11 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 15 Dec 2020 to 21 Jan 2021.
- 11 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 29 Aug 2017 to 27 Oct 2017.
- 15 Sep 2017 This trial has been discontinued in Denmark, according to European Clinical Trials Database.