A PHASE Ib/II STUDY EVALUATING THE SAFETY AND EFFICACY OF ATEZOLIZUMAB IN COMBINATION WITH OBINUTUZUMAB PLUS LENALIDOMIDE IN PATIENTS WITH RELAPSED OR REFRACTORY FOLLICULAR LYMPHOMA
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Lenalidomide; Obinutuzumab
- Indications Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 15 Sep 2017 According to a Roche media release, based on emerging safety data from clinical trials evaluating pembrolizumab with either lenalidomide or pomalidomide in multiple myeloma, the FDA has requested that a Phase Ib (NCT02431208) and a Phase Ib/II TECENTRIQ study (NCT02631577) be placed on partial clinical hold.Patients who are currently enrolled in these trials and who are deriving clinical benefit may continue to receive treatment, but no additional patients will be enrolled in these trials.
- 15 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended, according to a Roche media release.
- 02 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Jan 2020 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.