A Phase 1/2 Study of the Oral TRK Inhibitor LOXO-101 (Larotrectinib) in Pediatric Patients With Advanced Solid or Primary Central Nervous System Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Larotrectinib (Primary) ; Larotrectinib (Primary)
- Indications CNS cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SCOUT
- Sponsors Loxo Oncology
- 20 Dec 2017 According to a Loxo Oncology media release, the company has initiated submission of a rolling New Drug Application (NDA) to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for larotrectinib for the treatment of unresectable or metastatic solid tumors with NTRK-fusion proteins in adult and pediatric patients who require systemic therapy and who have either progressed following prior treatment or who have no acceptable alternative treatments.
- 04 Dec 2017 Brian Turpin is the principal investigator of this trial, according to a Loxo Oncology media release.
- 04 Dec 2017 According to a Loxo Oncology media release, results from this trial were presented at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Special Conference on Pediatric Cancer Research.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History