A Pilot (Phase 1) Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Combination Checkpoint Blockade (Ipilimumab and Nivolumab) Plus External Beam Radiotherapy in Subjects With Stage IV Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 13 Jun 2017 According to trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, four patient have been enrolled as of 31 Dec 2016.
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 09 Aug 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.