A Multi-national, Open-label, Dose Escalation Phase I/II study to Assess the Safety and Clinical Activity of Multiple Administrations of NKR-2 in Patients With Different Metastatic Tumor Types
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs NKR 2 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Bladder cancer; Breast cancer; Colorectal cancer; Haematological malignancies; Multiple myeloma; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms THINK
- Sponsors Celyad
- 19 Jun 2017 Early results at the 3-month follow-up of the first dose-level in the solid tumor arm of this trial published in a Celyad Media Release.
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 19 May 2017 According to a Celyad media release, the company intends to recruit patients at three clinical centers, two of which have been initiated and approved (Roswell Park (NY) and University of Pittsburgh Medical Centre (PA)).