A Study of the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Single and Multiple Doses of RTA 901 in Healthy Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs RTA 901 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Demyelinating disorders; Diabetic neuropathies
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Reata Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Mar 2017 According to a Reata Pharmaceuticals media release, the company plans to complete this trial and report data in the second half of 2017.
- 10 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Jul 2017.
- 10 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Jul 2017.