A Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Effect on Proteinuria of OMS721 in Subjects With IgA Nephropathy, Lupus Nephritis, Membranous Nephropathy, or C3 Glomerulopathy Including Dense Deposit Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs OMS 721 (Primary)
- Indications IgA nephropathy; Lupus nephritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Omeros Corporation
- 06 Nov 2017 Results presented in an Omeros Corporation media release.
- 06 Nov 2017 According to an Omeros Corporation media release, extended follow-up data were presented on November 4, 2017 at the American Society of Nephrology (ASN) Meeting.
- 14 Aug 2017 According to an Omeros Corporation media release, data from this trial has been presented at the 54th European Renal Association-European Dialysis and Transplant Association (ERA-EDTA) Congress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History