A Randomized Phase II Study to Investigate the Addition of PD-L1 Antibody MEDI4736 to a Taxane-anthracycline Containing Chemotherapy in Triple Negative Breast Cancer (GeparNuevo)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Epirubicin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GeparNuevo
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (n=50; data cut off: 1 Jan 2017) presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 07 Dec 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as per the results presented at 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.