A Phase II Study With a Limited Safety Lead-In of Enzalutamide in Combination With Carboplatin and Paclitaxel in Advanced Stage or Recurrent Endometrioid Endometrial Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Enzalutamide (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Endometrial cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 30 Aug 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 12 Jul 2016 Trial design has been changed from single group assignment to parallel group assignment and number of treatment arms has been changed from 1 to 2.
- 02 Jun 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 Aug 2019.