ARIEL4 (Assessment of Rucaparib In Ovarian CancEr TriaL): A Phase 3 Multicenter, Randomized Study of Rucaparib Versus Chemotherapy in Patients With Relapsed, BRCA Mutant, High Grade Epithelial Ovarian, Fallopian Tube, or Primary Peritoneal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rucaparib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARIEL4
- Sponsors Clovis Oncology
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 23 May 2017 According to a Clovis Oncology media release, results from this trial will be presented at the 2017 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting.
- 01 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2021 to 1 Jun 2024.